Areas of Practice
Thompson & Richard, LLP prides itself on its ability to handle a wide range of legal issues. The firm’s attorneys are committed to providing the personal attention necessary to develop a legal strategy that meets each client’s unique needs. Legal matters often involve several types of law, and attorneys with different areas of expertise regularly collaborate to address the many facets of a particular case.
The firm has had an office presence in Centreville, Queen Anne's County, Maryland since 1953. We know the area and its people and are positioned to address your legal needs. Thompson & Richard, LLP offers a full array of legal services for its residential, commercial and agricultural clients, including the following:
- Real Estate Title & Settlement Services
- Real Estate Law - Easements, Boundary Line Disputes, etc.
- Zoning, Land Use and Development
- Family Law - Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Child Support, Adoption, Guardianship, Separation Agreements, Pre-Nuptial/Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Directives, Living Wills, etc.
- Probate Administration
- Business Organizations / Development - Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Family Limited Partnerships, etc.
- Administrative / Municipal Law
- SHA Condemnation / Eminent Domain
- Contracts and Leases - Business / Residential / Commercial
- Major Motor Vehicle - DWI / DUI, including MVA Hearings
- Traffic Violations
- Landlord / Tenant Law
- Debtor / Creditor Actions
- Protective Orders / Peace Orders
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
Mediation Services Offered:
- Mediation for General Civil and Family Law / Domestic Matters