Chesapeake Title Group, a division of The Law Offices of Thompson & Richard, LLP
There is no substitute for experience and the attorneys and staff at Chesapeake Title Group ("Chesapeake") have performed literally
1000(s) of real estate closings over the past 30+ years. We are your
"go to" eastern shore attorneys with extensive knowledge and experience representing buyers, sellers, realtors, lenders, builders and developers. We offer a full array of real estate services for our residential, commercial and agricultural clients, including:
- Contract negotiation
- Contract preparation
- IRS Section 1031 tax deferred exchange transactions and documentation
- Lender referral and assistance (Purchase or Refinance)
- Home/commercial property inspection referral(s) to address issues such as environmental, termite, mold, and/or well and septic matters
- Order survey, if required
- Perform and/or order an abstract of title
- Prepare all closing documentation, including deeds, deeds of trust, mortgages, powers of attorney, HUD-I settlement statements, etc.
- Conduct the closing/settlement
- Issue owners and/or lenders title insurance
Your settlement will be handled by an attorney with a wealth of experience who is ready to answer your every question. Do not allow yourself to be handed off to a clerk, secretary or paralegal - you deserve an attorney at the settlment table. When making one of the most important decisions of your life, you should demand professional service at a reasonable price and the attorneys at Chesapeake have built a reputation for providing just such service. Call "Cathy" Kerchner for a quote and let us get you to the settlement table with peace of mind.